List-it is hiring!
We are, obviously, a startup with ambitious goals. We strive to become the most used todo app on the market, both for personal and business use. Those goals keep us motivated, and our core values keep us on track:
- Keep it simple
- We motivate and inspire to increase the effectiveness
- We encourage creativity to find simple solutions
- Use data to improve the product, not the cash flow
- We empower positivity by rewarding it
We also believe in an ownership culture, in which every employee takes personal responsibility for our company’s success and has the possibility to be part of the founder team. Furthermore, we communicate openly and honestly to learn from our failures and celebrate our successes. We invest in our team members, offering a wide variety of external development opportunities.
What are you going to do?
Before our software developers write even a single line of code, they strive to understand what drives our customers. What is their environment or user story based on? Implementation means trying, testing, and improving outcomes until a final solution emerges. Knowledge means exchanging discussions with colleagues in a daily routine. Join our team and enjoy the freedom to think in completely outside the box.
As an iOS & Android Developer, your responsibilities will be:
- Design and Develop our mobile application to be deployed for iOS and Android
- Co-create our roadmap for the future
- Review relevant (customer) requirements, standards, and other documentation to clarify and understand software engineering requirements
- Fix bugs
- Provides estimates for modules under development, and estimates own work
- Presents technical findings and developments
- 5+ years of deep professional know-how and experience in mobile development
- Build, release and maintain mobile app deployments to iOS and Android app stores
- Experience in working together with a Product Owner and/or external agency
- Solid professional judgment and problem-solving competence
- Some experience in guiding a team is preferred
- Android & iOS development
- App Store and Google Play deployments
- Unit testing
- End-to-End testing
- Competitive salary based on qualifications
- Company cell phone and laptop
- Possible product training and professional career development
- Working remotely or in one of the most beautiful cities in the Netherlands
- Young and down-to-earth team to work with
Experience Level: 2-5 years minimum
Job Type: Full-time, Part-time or freelance